Ostello Venezia has all that you need and more, you wouldn’t even have to leave the hostel if you didn’t want to (hypothetically of course).
The hostel’s services:
- Free and fast WiFi when using your own devices, but there are also internet terminals for a teeny tiny fee.
- The Generator Venice bar is open from 6pm-1am everyday. Don’t miss happy hour.
- The hostel lounge ideal for kicking back and relaxin’ with your new roomies.
- For an extra charge of €3.50 you can get all the generator breakfast you want from 7am-10am every morning.
- Dinner is served everyday between 6pm and 10pm, plus we can cater for large groups so get your orders in pronto.
- Back in from a night out and in need of a snack? Don’t panic, there’s vending machines dotted all over the hostel to fill your bellies.
- A 24/7 laundry room to keep those recycled bits of clothing as fresh.
- Your bags can be left in the extremely safe luggage room which only you have access to.
- The travel shop is perfect for those little bits and bobs which you may have (intentionally) forgotten, or if you’re after some advice on where to go or what to do.They’re your man.
- The hostel is open all day every day, there’s always a friendly and helpful staff member around to give you the low down on pretty much anything and everything.
Want our advice on what to do? Check out our “things to do in Venice” page.